Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why watch HGTV when you can live it?

We had big plans to go to church, but we got sidetracked by Menard's and a paint brochure with a color scheme we both like. Between all the snow and a house full of white walls, Derek and I are getting a little snow blinded. We can't control the weather, but we can change the color on the walls. I'm pretty excited about the new brown walls and can't wait to get to the accent color--similar but a little bit lighter.



Bye, bye white wall!!!!!



Careful with the ceiling....


2 comments:

The Nielsens said...

Ah - color! I don't think I could ever live in a house with white walls ever again! Can't wait to see more! =>

Jean Wright Yamamoto said...

When I first saw these pictures, I said, "Hey, that's the same color we used!" It's a great color (ours was called "stone"). We used 100% of the color in one room, and went 50% lighter in the adjoining room, and then added an earthy sage color for accent. We didn't know what the hell we were doing, but it turned out great. You will love it.