Friday, January 8, 2010

Retiring to Florida



Hi there everyone! I'm wearing my blue hoodie and pants that make me look like I should retire to Florida, according to my mom and dad. My mom says that she's coming along if I retire to Florida. She says that she's tired of the cold and snow. She also says that six snow days (off from school) in one month sort of takes the fun out of snow days. I think she's just mad that she's got to start making up the time now.

Can you see that the laundry basket is my new favorite place to play? It keeps me from falling over and keeps my toys close by. When Dad's home, he pushes me around the living room in the laundry basket and that's pretty fun. My other big thing is that I'm getting my second tooth right now. Pretty soon I'll be chewing everything.

Love, Elsa

1 comment:

The Nielsens said...

Declan and Sarah still love to take airplane rides in the laundry basket - though Declan is WAY too big for it.