
...is what I said to myself this morning as I reached into a dumpster and pulled out a no-missing-parts, slightly scuffed pink and purple girl's bike in what must be the tiniest size of bike made. Derek lowered the seat all the way and fixed a bum training wheel and it's good to go.
Elsa and I were out on our morning walk when I saw the bike. Someone threw out THREE bikes. I picked the one that seemed best for Elsa and carried it all the way home. (Carrying the bike wasn't hard....but steering an umbrella stroller with one hand was challenging.) I decided to go back for the other two bike with the car, but they were already gone when I got there.
2 comments:
Good eye mama! You'll have to post a pic of Elsa riding it some day [probably sooner than you think].
Already have one! Derek wanted to bring it in the house and she was all over it in abut 3 minutes.
Post a Comment