In the last six months we have bought....
1. a carpet steam cleaner
2. custom blinds for our two seven foot wide windows
3. a custom blind for the bathroom window (much smaller than the other windows, but strangely, its blind was not much cheaper)
4. composite (recycled plastic and sawdust) decking for about 200 square feet of deck
5. art for the dining room wall (Finally! After two years!)
6. a rug for Elsa's room
7. a new 42 inch plasma TV
If you are worried about people not spending money and the economy not growing, don't blame us. We're doing our part to keep America strong. And don't even get me started on the teenagers I'm trying to whip into shape at school.
1 comment:
We had a laundry list of things like this, ending with the 42 inch plasma - and a month later I was laid off. You are so fortunate to be part of the unaffected sector of the economy - I truely am jealous. Being part of the most affected sector sucks!
Post a Comment