Sunday, September 18, 2011

Most recent photos


I wish there were pithy, interesting or even just funny stories to share.  Just not much around here.  We're busy with work, keeping the house clean (remind me of this if I ever say I want a bigger house), keeping the clothes clean (remind me of this if I ever decide to buy more clothes) and keeping good food around to eat (I keep thinking I should be getting better at this...)  Since I can't share stories, I'll share pictures.
Elsa and I went to the county fair with Grandma, Grandpa and Carter.  Elsa loved the butterfly painted on her cheek.

Fun time at Great Grandma's birthday.  Elsa liked the baby pool, but she LOVED going down the big water slide with me.

Right after this picture, we were told that chairs were not allowed in the baby pool.

Playing dress up at the fall country fail at Addie's school.

Maybe those girls are related.

Elsa's first cake walk.  (She was quite upset when she didn't win.)

Tree climbing!

Look at those cute girls!

No comments: