Sunday, September 8, 2013
Girls
Inevitably, I compare Anna to Elsa. Does she look like her? Does she like the same food? Lately, I've been worried that Anna hasn't been talking as much or as soon as Elsa did. Everyone has assured me that second children are different and that they frequently talk later, but still.....I really think that I've only heard Anna say Mama, Dada and Elsa. Maybe "kitty" once. But the last night, she was in the bathtub and clearly was talking to the bath toys. It was a long conversation about something, full of inflection, squealing and laughing. I had to remind myself not to worry too much about her. She plays with toys, loves her baby dolls (she's even been trying to put pacifiers in the real babies' mouths at school) and quite frequently walks around with a purse. Se's really just herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment