Saturday, January 19, 2008

3

Some people may judge the weather by what the weather guy says or even by what they see outside. My way of telling if it is cold outside is all mine. I'm always a little cold, so it gets tough
to differentiate cold from really cold. My own measure of the cold is how high to I need set my beloved heated seats in my car. 1 is the lowest setting and 5 is the highest; on most Nebraska winter days, 2 is fine. It keeps my rear toasty and comfortable. I had to move up to 3 yesterday on the drive to work. It's pretty cold here. I may not leave the house until May.

In other news, since I'm back at the computer I understand and my stolen camera was replaced, here are a few pictures of the new place.

1 comment:

stacy said...

I can't wait to see your house!!!!!!!