Friday, December 19, 2008
Makes you wish you were high school teacher
I colored and cut my hair last week--it was getting gray and gross looking, so it was time. Megan did the color a little differently. I like it, but it looks different and it is darker. Of course the kids at school asked about it. They LOVE talking about anything that is not related to Spanish. I said, "I did color my hair. I'm a little worried that it looks a little fake." A ninth grader assured me, "No, it doesn't look fake. It looks a lot better than it used to." Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Reminds me of the time Declan saw an old picture of me and said "Mommy, that's not you, that's a boy!"
Is it just me or is that same picture somewhere on this blog?
Yes - you are thinking of the right one!
Post a Comment