We heard the Cyndy Lauper song on the radio on the way home last week. Elsa said, "That could be our song, Mom, because we're girls and we want to have fun." That comment was followed by, "Mom, you sure like the NPR."
I've taken to calling Anna Hot Stuff or Big Stuff. Derek calls her Turbo Crawler. She's all over the house and she's fast. She still loves to play in her sister's room. She likes to feed herself with the spoon and she pulls up on everything. Tonight, she crawled from the Small Talk Bench to the seat of the couch to the arm of the couch and over on top of the end table. In about five seconds.
Elsa is becoming a pro at putting off bed time. Of course, she asks for a drink of water just as she settles in. Tonight, she came out to the living room and started asking questions about words in Spanish...Isn't Dad "papá"? What's "Mom"? What's "baby"? What am I? How do you say big sister? What's Grandma? What's Grandpa? Spanish lessons might be her best idea for moving back bedtime--I'm a sucker for learning language.
 |
| The girls in their Valentine's Day shirts |
 |
| Elsa and I brushed snow off the trees during the last snow storm.... |
 |
| Anna just sat at the edge of the garage and looked cute. |
 |
| Our climber! |
 |
| Anna loves the phone and the Small Talk Bench. |
No comments:
Post a Comment